Here's kindof a before. The REAL before had broken old used-to-be-white 'candles' on it and it was dingy. I removed them and scrubbed the chandy for prep. Then I took it outside and hung it in my tree and got down to business. I didn't bother priming because I figured it will not receive any wear and tear.
My can of paint was very spattery and I wish i had put it down right away and moved on to the next can! When I pulled out a different can for the second coat things went beautifully from there on. Unfortunatly, I had a mild case of Barbie-leprosy.
I should probably come with a warning label. "Marrying this woman will probably at some point result in a hot pink chandelier hanging in the tree in the backyard." Nobody would believe the label, anyways, so I guess not.
I am so excited to finish this up with new white 'candles' (thanks to Joy from JOYS OF HOME for tipping me off on where to find them!) and hang it in Nicole's room! It will look nice with white walls, and if I do decide to go with the light lime green walls it will just POP! And then I can't wait to show you the finished project when it's all up and good to go.